Prepare for Your Boudoir Photo Shoot – The days before
- Make sure that your eyebrows have been shaped at least a couple of days before the shoot.
- Have your nails done (both fingers and toes). Chipped or missing nail varnish will not look good.
- Wash your hair the night before as you will be having it dry styled on the day.
- Preferably arrive without any makeup on and hair loosely tied or loose.
- Before the shoot day also let us know if you are allergic to any cosmetics.
What to Bring on the Day
- Please feel free to bring snacks with you and eat before the shoot if possible. We will supply water, a glass of champagne and/or wine but if you feel the need to bring an extra drink please do so.
- We have extensive parking outside the studio so you can bring a range of outfits without carrying them a long distance.
- Wear loose fitting clothes on the way to the studio. You may want to just wear a loose fitting slip as well instead of a bra as this can leave marks on the skin.
- Remember to bring underwear (some people do forget)
- Do bring stockings or hold ups.
Everyone has a different idea of what they want to get out of their boudoir photo shoot. Therefore, the clothes and props that you bring are influenced by how you want to look in your photographs. For example, you may not wish to be seen in your lingerie so you might bring dresses, shirts or scarves with you. The list below will give you some ideas of what our clients usually like to bring…
- A range of lingerie (black lace underwear works nicely for some shots)
- A mans white shirt
- Stockings or holdups – black is always good especially with lacy tops. Fishnet stockings are also great for flattering your legs.
- Shoes or boots. High heel shoes and even high heel boots look great for lengthening and flattering legs. Bring more than one pair if you can.
- Jewelry. We do have an extensive range of jewelry you can wear but if you have some statement pieces that you love then you may want to be photographed in them.
- A dress
- Lacy slips
- If you like wearing wigs then you can bring one with you.
- Hats that you like.
- Any props that you really like .
BUT MORE THAN THAT… RELAX AND GET READY TO ENJOY THE DAY AHEAD
Book Your Boudoir Photo Shoot Now